We would love to welcome you to tour St Gerard’s Catholic Primary School Carlingford.
Our 2024 Open Day will be held on Wednesday 6 March.
St Gerard’s provides a happy and nurturing environment for your child. Discover our school’s innovative classrooms, expansive green spaces, extensive extra-curricular activities and focus on student well-being. We’re proudly developing well-educated, independent young people. See our Virtual Tour.
We warmly welcome all families of future students seeking enrolment in 2024 to come along to our Open Day on Wednesday 6 March, 2024 and see what a day-in-the-life of a great school is all about.
Our Open Day is a wonderful opportunity to experience what our school can offer you and your child. School tours will be an opportunity for parents and children to meet our Principal, Barbara Yee, chat with our friendly senior students and teachers, see a typical school day in action and tour the school facilities.
The Open Day schedule is as follows:
- Morning session: 9.15 am to 11 am
- Evening session: 5.15 pm to 7 pm
We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Just a few of the reasons St Gerard’s is the perfect place for your children to happily learn and grow:
- Our faith-led approach, with a focus on community awareness, social justice and each student’s wellbeing is at the core of what we do.
- St Gerard’s is the perfect size. Small enough to know your child is getting the attention they need, but big enough for quality resources and teaching staff.
- We provide traditional academics along with dedicated STEAM, Music, Sport and Library lessons, as well as extra-curricular opportunities.
- There’s space to play and get moving, with large green outdoor areas including a vegetable garden the Stage 3 children work on.
- We have an authentic sense of community, with positive and active involvement from families.
- Dedicated ‘Before and After School Care’ is available.