Welcome to your virtual tour of St Gerard’s Carlingford Primary School. We’re so excited to share with you our school and all it has to offer. Hear from our students, teachers, leadership team and parent community about what they all believe makes St Gerard’s Catholic Primary School such a special place.
We’d love to invite you to come and see why our school could be the perfect place for your children to happily learn and grow.
Follow St Gerard’s Facebook page for updates on school Open Days.
- St Gerard’s is the perfect size. Small enough to know your child is getting the attention they need, but big enough for quality resources and teaching staff.
- The caring, nurturing and personal approach from our teachers, leadership team and staff.
- Our faith-led approach, with a focus on community awareness, social justice and student’s wellbeing is an important part of our difference.
- We provide traditional academics along with dedicated STEAM, music, sport and library lessons. We have extra curricular opportunities for band, chess club and choir as well.
- Space to play and get moving, with large green outdoor areas (including a vegetable garden the Stage 3 children work on).
- Before- and After-school Care is available on-site.
- Our Grade 6/Kindergarten Buddy Program helps children starting school for the first time settle in with confidence.
- An authentic sense of community, with positive and active involvement from families and the Parish, and an opportunity to get to know other parents at the school.