At St Gerard’s our aim is for every child to be given the opportunity to learn as best he/she can and then strive for more.
The school offers a well balanced, diverse curriculum and the teachers are committed to the education of the whole child. Whether it is literacy, mathematics or the sciences, sports or the arts, every child in our school has a chance to shine.
There are seven Key Learning Areas
- Religious Education
- Science and Technology
- Human Society and its Environment
- Creative Arts
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
The primary curriculum is organised into Stages:
- Early Stage 1: Kindergarten
- Stage 1: Year 1 and Year 2
- Stage 2: Year 3 and Year 4
- Stage 3: Year 5 and Year 6
Most students will be working towards the outcomes for their Stage.